> jumping into life.

« Home | One of the most meaningful parts of backpacking, f... » | Ah, but Chris, the oaks are dying.It hasn't rained... » | Then there is the second wave: when his sterile em... » | In the now-empty space that used to be filled with... » | Here are my options of a morning: I have a tea mix... » | Here is what I cling to: we always end up where we... » | My heart is a secretive thing, far more so than I ... » | I've been reading Zen again. Winter is the time fo... » | The cycle is easy enough to predict: I am overwork... » | After the bike class today, I have grease all over... » 

2.11.2006 

Yesterday, a pair of howling voices in the dawn, not tame enough for dogs.


This morning, a flash of charcoal and honey across the trail, then another: and a jeweled instant of yellow eyes. A heart that shuttered sharp from introspective aching to awe. Good morning, god. Good morning, Coyote. Thank you.

Discovered you via Chris Clarke.

Thanks for writing here. Thanks for writing anywhere you chose to write. Thanks for writing.

/e

Post a Comment