> jumping into life.

« Home | My heart is a secretive thing, far more so than I ... » | I've been reading Zen again. Winter is the time fo... » | The cycle is easy enough to predict: I am overwork... » | After the bike class today, I have grease all over... » | Things are speeding up. I filed my petition to gra... » | We spent the morning harvesting Hopi corn, pushing... » | Well. Autumn is here. A few weeks ago the clouds c... » | three days of summer classes left, then two weeks ... » | tuesday morning, second-to-last day of my week-lon... » | it was 118 degrees in phoenix when we were there t... » 

2.06.2006 

Here is what I cling to: we always end up where we are supposed to be. I am here, now, because of the choices I made. When I arrived in Prescott, I knew it was right, and that made everything before right. This is scary as hell right now, but it will get me where I need to go. I'm doing the best I can.