> jumping into life.

« Home | so here comes the end of the quarter, galloping up... » | what i am looking forward to right now: - tonight ... » | So, uh, not to brag, but i definitely wrote 50,000... » | snow! snow snow snow snow! snow! SNOW! » | a quietly perfect weekend: rainy and stormy and wi... » | i'm just over 20,000 words now, though they aren't... » | a few things between the completion of my first th... » | 15,000. forgive me if i'm not writing much of anyt... » | today i was startled to realize that there are onl... » | ten thousand. » 

12.15.2004 

hey. so i need to go to new zealand in february or so to visit a really good friend of mine who is there and needs to be visited by me. except i'm broke, and tickets cost at least eight hundred dollars, going towards four thousand. so i'm making a shameless plea: there is a paypal button at the bottom of my page now. and everyone who gives me five dollars becomes my favorite person of the day. really. five dollars. i have no idea how many people read this page, but if y'all each gave me five dollars, i bet i'd be at least twenty dollars closer to new zealand. where they have penguins and monterey pines. if y'all each gave me five dollars every other week until the end of february, i'd be alot closer than that. it's easy. and if you were wondering what to get me for christmas, this is a good pick. really. five dollars. do it.