> jumping into life.

« Home | snow! snow snow snow snow! snow! SNOW! » | a quietly perfect weekend: rainy and stormy and wi... » | i'm just over 20,000 words now, though they aren't... » | a few things between the completion of my first th... » | 15,000. forgive me if i'm not writing much of anyt... » | today i was startled to realize that there are onl... » | ten thousand. » | what?! i mean, WHAT?! [via sixfoot6] » | this is what i love about my school: in my biology... » | five thousand words! only 45,000 to go. dear god. » 

12.01.2004 

So, uh, not to brag, but i definitely wrote 50,000 words in 30 days. And i definitely wrote about 7,000 of them between six o'clock this evening and about ten minutes ago. (They aren't all posted yet, because I'm about 15,000 behind on that. Patience, my pretties.)

I'm going to go sleep for a week now. Or at least until my class tomorrow morning.