> jumping into life.

« Home | it is a day for fires and blankets and curling wit... » | now it's funny because i hardly get stage fright a... » | here's about me and responsibility: when i feel co... » | this week i work double split shifts, opening and ... » | i smushed the front of my car. i'm fine, though th... » | i'm getting better at asking for what i want, rath... » | all i can say is, it's about goddamn time. and als... » | the ocean has been really dark lately, in a strang... » | so then. at prescott i can have my own apartment, ... » | happy 21st birthday to me! » 

7.09.2004 

on the side-effect warnings for my birth control pills, it says that "women may experience vaginal bleeding."


i'm glad that none of the men taking birth control pills have to worry about vaginal bleeding.


right.