> jumping into life.

« Home | its raining. that's because its the afternoon. it ... » | my essay is up, even though i doubt they could hav... » | well, we're getting close. i'm essentially packed,... » | i shouldn't be this fragile anymore. but there's j... » | it's the end of wednesday. that means it's almost ... » | alright. only thursday and friday now stand betwee... » | my good friend paul just changed his major from cs... » | oh god, oh god. leaving soon soon soon. to do toda... » | i've been so full in my body lately, feeling like ... » | "and judging by your birthday," said the nice lady... » 

10.07.2003 

ayer, when i said it was raining, i was kidding. i meant "sprinkling" or "drizzling" or "a light mist." despite the fact that two hundred houses were flooded yesterday, in san pedro, it drizzled. today, it rains. rains hard enough that i can't hear my own typing, that i can't see more than a few blocks. and me without my paraguas. i'm sitting here even though the day is officially over, hoping that it'll let up a bit so that i can scurry my way home. my house is probably 300 meters from the school, but the road doesn't go that way, so i walk for twenty minutes in a big rectangle and get soaked. like i'm about to do right now.


we have a computer lab where the internet is free; however, there are rather a lot of us here, so i'll be able to get online almost every day but not necessarily. write me if you want - it's a treat to read anything in english.