> jumping into life.

« Home | oh god, oh god. leaving soon soon soon. to do toda... » | i've been so full in my body lately, feeling like ... » | "and judging by your birthday," said the nice lady... » | these days i fluctuate mostly between feeling like... » | in the doctor's office, there is a large spiral-bo... » | now, i'm as comfortable with my body and my sexual... » | malaria pills cost a whole hell of a lot. » | i went most of the day without realizing the date,... » | i'm awake really hideously early (particularly con... » | two things: first, we bought my tickets to costa r... » 

10.01.2003 

my good friend paul just changed his major from cs (which he didn't like) to international relations (which he does). i'm sure its been percolating for him for a while, and he did credit the sudden-inspiration fairy, but i like to think that my indecisive-liberal-arts-hippie-girl visit on friday was sort of a catalyzing factor.


of course, he says he wants to use his degree to go into business or banking. but hell, if he gets a year of satisfying classes out of it, that's something. every step in the right direction is a good step.


and besides, while neither business nor banking appeal to me as such, they must be the perfect careers for someone. who am i to judge?