> jumping into life.

« Home | Do you remember the hawks that ushered us into Bur... » | My roommate and I were seatmates in the zendo all ... » | We think we are our minds, he said, and we think t... » | Last night, in the lamplit dining room, my favorit... » | In the morning, the fog sits so close to the windo... » | City. Loud. Overwhelmed. More soon. » | One reason why I'm glad to be going back to Tassaj... » | morning sits.the bell comes, louder than the creek... » | in my dream they are natives of some small village... » | I learned to play the guitar this summer. Or, I st... » 

10.07.2006 

I am sitting, in a half-hour window of free time, in a wide-open window streaming sunlight, with my feet sticking out into the city, my heart solid in a foundation of love, my spirit held by the strong arms of practice, after a Dharma talk in which the teacher began by reading us a children's story and finished by feeding us chocolate-chip cookies and mint tea. I am listening to good music and about to have a lunch which I don't have to cook, clean up or pay for. The next time I tell you I'm feeling depressed, please send me back here.

i havnt dropped in on your blog in a long time, but it seems like you are walking your path with awareness. I am happy to hear of it.
Wishing you bright blessings from WA
Pax
-Kyle

Post a Comment