> jumping into life.

« Home | Thaw. The hem of the snowline slides back, reveali... » | In college, I took a class called Opening the Crea... » | Yesterday we moved into our house.Wait, let me rep... » | I woke up this morning thinking of my brother. He'... » | What I Learned in the Zen Monastery1.Sex is not po... » | While J works eight and nine and eleven-hour shift... » | So far, every time I've been looking for a place t... » | I made this list of reasons I love Vermont months ... » | So J got a job, and we're moving one more time but... » | When the moment came,I found I had to carefully un... » 

3.12.2009 

Spring spring spring spring.

But I know it's just a trick. All the snow melts away and the birds come out everywhere, and it gets warm for a few days, and my little heart says spring spring spring spring. And then BAM! it's going to go right back to brr brr brr and snow snow snow and mud mud mud. This may only be my third winter, but I know that much. Don't trust March. Don't get your hopes up. Don't let the teapot go cold.