> jumping into life.

« Home | When the moment came,I found I had to carefully un... » | In Vermont, thick snow muffles the ugly earth. Too... » | The clear, cold sun against the sidewalks of Ashev... » | On the morning after the longest night, we were on... » | I'm supposed to be packing. We've gotten four inch... » | The cold snap has abated somewhat, though they're ... » | The cold fell like a hammer: sudden and crushing. ... » | Darkness comes so much earlier than I am prepared ... » | » | So we've moved. It is the fifth or sixth time this... » 

1.26.2009 

So J got a job, and we're moving one more time but maybe (hopefully!) for the last time for a while. And this time really moving, all our stuff rounded back up, and some yet-to-be-determined house made our very own. For at least a whole year, dammit.

My job is to find us somewhere to live, and then also to find myself a job. But so far our plan is going according to, um, plan. If that surprising trend continues, by this time next week, we'll (hopefully!) be moved in somewhere and both gainfully employed.

Stability! Steady income! O, the (hopeful) joy!

Yay!!!

:-) That's great!

Yay is right! :)

Post a Comment