> jumping into life.

« Home | Though I am suspicious of the thinking that mainta... » | The snow is six inches deeper outside. The calenda... » | The day is just past dawn. Early sun shines on a n... » | The rhythm of it all is coming together. It'll cha... » | There is a calf in the compost pile.There is an an... » | I come in hungryfrom the barn. Wash my hands. The ... » | The calves are the size of collie dogs. They stumb... » | Today is the memorial.She said Thank you,but I thi... » | It was the year that I first fell in love.We were ... » | and then Death sat down beside her,on the long fli... » 

3.23.2008 

In my dream I did nothing but stand still amidst a forest in full leaf, blinding green, birdsong and running water and sweet hot air. I held a basket of peaches. I breathed deep. It lasted a long time.

I can has this dreem now? kthx.

Post a Comment