> jumping into life.

« Home | When the wind blows the sugarsnow is lifted off th... » | Death is pacing her, again. She's run hard,these l... » | Lord, I love this earth.I am as the rootslifted ga... » | For weeks nowwe have watched the sad puddleof merc... » | I hope that the cardinal family we watched for so ... » | Love, love, love! » | I've forgotten what I was looking for. The pile of... » | I have been struggling to do one thing at a time l... » | The snow grows deep outside. I want to know about ... » | But I am also made of juniper and cottonwood. I am... » 

2.26.2008 

and then Death sat down beside her,
on the long flight across the sea.
and Death met her at the door,
brought her to the darkened room, saying

She's almost ready. We've just been waiting
for you. Death stood politely in the hallway,
until all the words had been said,
then stepped in, saying I'm sorry, honey

it's time.

{{ kat }}}

you have my deepest sympathy.

I'm sorry. I want to type: tell us you're okay. Then I realize you'll tell us what you need to, when you're ready. So I'll stick to: thinking of you.

Post a Comment