> jumping into life.

« Home | Death is pacing her, again. She's run hard,these l... » | Lord, I love this earth.I am as the rootslifted ga... » | For weeks nowwe have watched the sad puddleof merc... » | I hope that the cardinal family we watched for so ... » | Love, love, love! » | I've forgotten what I was looking for. The pile of... » | I have been struggling to do one thing at a time l... » | The snow grows deep outside. I want to know about ... » | But I am also made of juniper and cottonwood. I am... » | This is my winter. This is the winter I've been wa... » 

2.23.2008 

When the wind blows the sugarsnow is lifted off the branches and it

falls

shining down through the clear winter sun all sparklebright and it

settles
slowly onto
the fat roadside
piles and the hushed
creek still whispering
its watersong into the quiet of this winterworn world where we are all

waiting

for the quickening to come to lift us to reach those soft hands into our

bodies. Those perfect, aching hands.