> jumping into life.

« Home | Eris came in through the side door as Eros slipped... » | I stand on my hands, heels hovering against the li... » | I almost smashed the frog when I fell. I'd been te... » | My improbable doppelgänger is coming to visit me t... » | When I was little I used to stay at my grandparent... » | Ouroboros: last Easter, we went hiking in the old ... » | Perhaps I was ten. Maybe only nine, or twelve – it... » | Also: I did my first successful handstand today, a... » | I wonder what it must have been like for the explo... » | 1."Not six inches, not a foot and a half. A foot a... » 

4.22.2006 

After a long day of hitting rocks with big hammers in the sun, it turns out that a hot shower and a cold beer equal precisely everything I desire in the world. Both at the same time? Unmitigated bliss. Sitting on the porch afterwards, with a nice breeze and clean clothes that don't have any glochids in them, with the rest of the beer and a dinner date with two lovely ladies pending? With great music in the background? And half an avocado to eat? And muscles already starting to feel sore? And the rest of my life before me? Well, let's just suffice it to say that things are good.