> jumping into life.

« Home | We're living in a little camper on the edge of a b... » | Even now, I don't quite believe in summer. I haven... » | Not hell. Not fate.Just fire. No brimstone here,no... » | Tomatoes! » | Smokey the Bearis on the rack;his tongue splitas a... » | Two days of sun, finally. The fields finally dried... » | My heart is burning. » | It woke us in the night. Far off at first, so far ... » | if you stand here you will compact the soil.you wi... » | I miss the barn. Our first farm experience was a m... » 

8.18.2008 

My laptop almost died, but was saved. The rain has stopped, for now. We went to a wedding celebration, and it was beautiful and I drank too much. We're buying a car. I'm exhausted. That's the news.

Glad to hear your laptop has been saved.

Me too!

Post a Comment