> jumping into life.

« Home | Okay.There are two jobs. One I've been offered, an... » | Our house is not well-insulated. Beautiful wood fl... » | Once more this morning he wakes up and cuddles me,... » | Update! We (almost definitely, pending reference c... » | Have found both an apartment I love and a job I am... » | The dreamworld is deep these days. Don't know if i... » | New Year's Realizations:1. I can be really, really... » | Today the wind off the lake sent the temperature u... » | He wakes me at dawn. Look.Out the window: snow. Th... » | Wind comes off Lake Champlain, dropping the temper... » 

2.13.2007 

Also: I'd like to give a deep thanks those who gave it for their sage and compassionate advice; I've been in rumination all weekend, and I'll share the results as soon as I know them.