> jumping into life.

« Home | Morning comes early. I wake disoriented, as usual,... » | ...and then one of our actresses doesn't show up t... » | The truth is, I'm exhausted.I woke this morning to... » | "I am more and more sure by experience that the re... » | I felt it the most strongly just after I got back ... » | A change of scene. » | The photo in this post makes me want to move North... » | The Native Seeds/SEARCH catalogue came yesterday, ... » | Also: happy birthday Laurie! I miss you. » | My father was in the Sierra range with his brother... » 

2.26.2006 

A small crowd of girls asked my actresses for autographs after the show last night. I think that makes it a success.



Today will be devoted primarily to laying in bed and nursing my cast-parties-always-seem-to-get-out-of-hand-hangover. I'll bake some bread later, maybe go for a walk. Then back to bed. It is emphatically Sunday.